Professional Look :- A sub-domain is very big and it is too hard to remember a sub domain, and when you buy a domain name it can be short and easy to remember and you can create a email like “email@example.com”. So this will give your blog a professional look.So friends it is very important to have a custom domain in your blog.
Alexa Ranking :- If your domain name is 123.blogspot.com and anyone open it in India then it open with 123.blogspot.in , if it will open in America then .blogspot.us, and if someone open in Pakistan then it will open with .blogspot.us. This is a defect in blogger so if you use blogger subdomain then your alexa rank will not increase quickly, it will take so many time to increase your alexa rank.
Search Ranking :- If someone search in google then your blog’s name come with .blogspot.com and most of the people don’t click on such type of domains and your ranking will not increase.
Adsense Approval:- It dosen’t matter for adsense approval that you have a custom domain or sub-domain.But if you apply for adsense with custom domain then you will get non hosted account. In non hosted account google takes less revenue from you for eg you have earned $10 then google will take from you $2 and his earnings. If you apply for adsense with a subdomain then you will get a hosted adsense account for eg: you have earned $10 then google take $6 from you as his ad revenue and google product service charge.
How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger?
It is very easy to Add Custom Domain To Blogger . If you have a free blog and you want to Add Custom Domain To Blogger then follow these steps. You can easily learn How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger
First of all you should have a custom domain if don’t have a custom domain then you can buy .com domain for ₹399 BUY NOW . So lets start connecting our domain to blogger.
1)Open Blogger.com in your web browser and login with
your google account.
2) Click on setting and then click on first section “Basic”.
3) Click on +Setup Third Party URL
4) Enter your custom domain in the given box with “www.yourname.com” and click on save button.
5) Now you will receive message “we have not able to verify your authority of this domain. Error 14” It means that your DNS is not set with blogger. You get 2 CNAMEs records now you have to add that CNAMEs to your domain.You can add these 2 CNAMEs manually you have to download “DNS SETTING FILE” from blogger and you have to upload it in your domain provider account but I have purchased domain from godaddy and godaddy support DNS FILE UPLOAD. Then download “DNS SETTING FILE” and come to 2nd part.
Now your work with blogger has finished.Now its time to add CNAMEs to Godaddy.
1) Login to your godaddy account.
2)After login click on manage my domains
3) Front of Domains click on “Manage”
4) There you got your domains list.
5) Now go in DNS zone file click on More >> Import Zone
6) Now you have to upload the downloaded file, and click on save button.
7) Then you will receive a message “Records not containing error have been successfully saved ” it means DNS file is uploaded successfully.
1) Go on blogger and click on save button.
2) Now you have to click on edit and tick on Redirect Option.
That’s all friends all things has done after waiting 5 minutes you can check you website by putting your domain it will redirect automatically.
Conclusion:- Friends hope you all like our post How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger? Friends please share our post and if you have any questing then please comment we feel happy to help you and don’t forgot to subscribe our newsletters.